Young Researchers Contest
The Young Researcher Award recognizes promising work by sport science investigators who received their PhD within three years preceding the Congress or who are in their final year of their bachelor study and are under the age of 35. The procedure includes submission and presentation (oral or poster) of a research abstract at the International Congress of Applied Sports Sciences. The prize for the winner will soon be announced!
The abstracts will be evaluated by the following criteria:
– The work is original – and it is not published, or accepted for publication, at the time of the abstract submission deadline
– The research has relevance for sport and/or exercise and its effects on performance and/or health and/or aspects of well-being
– The presentation (oral or poster) has been carefully prepared, is using appropriate and high quality visual means and is well organized/structured
– Correct use of scientific terminology
– The background and relevance is clearly described
– The work is innovative
– The methodology is sound and the data are solid
– There is a clear conclusion
– The work either has a high impact for the area of research or has a potential future high impact (e.g. development of new methodologies that will generate new knowledge)
The Award Selection Commission includes three representatives from the scientific committee and two representatives from the organizing committee.
Those willing to participate in the competition for the Young Researcher Award should send us an e-mail and pay the registration fee for the Congress.